How to Request Funds
- Club Council's Vice President of Finanaces pulls the information from your application and presents it to Club Council to vote. After reviewing your applicaiton, Club Council has the right to ask addtional questions to gather more information, vote to approve the full amount requested, vote to approve partial amount requested, or deny your request.
- Once you are approved... After Club Council has approved your request, you may begin spending your funds. You have to turn in all of your recipets to Club Council's Vice President of Finances so make sure to keep track of your expenses and recipets. Any money that you recieved from CLub Council and didn't spend has to be returned to Club Council (i.e. check, money order, or cash)
- After the event for which you requested funds occurs, you must drop off ALL original itemized receipts (or left over money) WITHIN ONE WEEK after the event to Club Hub located in 219 Plemmons Student Union. Copies of receipts will not be accepted.
Important things to keep in mind:
- Your club funding request must be approved by Club Council BEFORE you begin spending funds. We will NOT reimburse for events or travel if the expense has not been approved in advance.
- If you are receiving any funding for travel, your organization must fill out the Student Travel Verification Form located on the Student Affairs website.
- Your organization must have an off-campus bank account. Once funds have been allocated, the Vice President of Finances will submit paperwork to the Controller's Office to request a check to be cut made payable to your organization. Checks are not written to individual students - only student organizations. Therefore, your organization must have an off-campus bank account to deposit the check. Note: Once the check has been cut from the University, it will be delivered to Club Hub (PSU 219). It is the Club President's responsibility to stop by Club Hub to pick up the check.
Questions? Contact Club Council at email@example.com