So your club or organization is taking a trip and you need money to cover expenses? Look no further! Club Council can give you up to $1,000 to go towards traveling.
It is important you submit your allocation request as soon as you plan your trip to make sure it is approved in time. Upon returning, receipts must be turned in to verify the money went towards travel expenses.
- Amount: Up to $1,000 in an academic year.
- Applied towards: Travel to/from a conference, workshop or seminar outside of Boone for an educational purpose. Examples of where the money can be spent are: gas, registration fees, hotels, car/bus/van rental, taxi services, etc.
Hosting an educational program on campus? You can request up to $1,300 to support your event. Requests can include: speaker's fees, lodging expenses for speaker, food and drinks at event, etc.
The educational program must be available to the entire University. Receipts must be turned into the Club Council office (Rm. 219, PSU) after the program is over. Failure to do so will result in the club/organization becoming ineligable for allocations for the following academic year.
- Amount: Up to $1,000 in an academic year. (If you're not applying for any additional allocations within the current academic year.)
- Applied towards: A seminar, conference, workshop, informative lecture, which will give members and the campus community new insight.
Need funding to support the operations of your organization? You can apply to receive funding for operational expenses to support the mission and purpose of your organization.
- Amount: Up to $400 in an academic year
- Applied towards: Operational expenses such as professional printing and engraving, flyers, banners, and office supplies.