Funding Categories

Educational Travel ** TBD when available in 2021-2022 **

So your club or organization is taking a trip and you need money to cover expenses? Look no further!  Club Council can give you up to $400 to go towards travel.

It is important you submit your allocation request as soon as you plan your trip to make sure it is approved in time. Upon returning, receipts must be turned in to verify the money went towards travel expenses.

Educational Programming

Hosting an educational program on campus?  You can request up to $1,900 to support your event.  Requests may include speaker's fees, lodging expenses for speaker, etc.

The educational program must be available to the entire University. Receipts must be turned into the Club Council office (Rm. 219, PSU) after the program is over. Failure to do so will result in the club/organization becoming ineligible for allocations for the following academic year.

  • Amount: Up to $1,900 in an academic year. (If you're not applying for any additional allocations within the current academic year.)
  • Applied towards: A seminar, conference, workshop, informative lecture, which will give members and the campus community new insight.

Operational Expenses

Need funding to support the operations of your organization?  You can apply to receive funding for operational expenses to support the mission and purpose of your organization.  

  • Amount: Up to $800 in an academic year
  • Applied towards: Operational expenses such as professional printing and engraving, flyers, banners, and office supplies.

Click here to apply for funding!

Contact Us

Rm. 219, Plemmons Student Union
P.O. Box 3220
263 Locust Street
Boone, NC 28608